fbe/fft National - Fortus - Business Sale & Succession Planning
Date:21st October 2021
We are pleased to announce this forthcoming webinar hosted by Fortus, a national firm of Business Advisors and Accountants.
If you’re considering your exit options now or in the near future, you may be asking…
• What are my succession options?
• Could I involve the management team in my succession plans?
• Could an all-employee sale option work? (You will have read a lot about these in the sector recently)
• Could I pass the business on to the next generation of the family?
• What values could I achieve and how would it be funded?
• What legal aspects should I consider?
If those questions are on your mind, join us on Thursday 21st October where we'll be exploring the options available for businesses in the Construction & Built Environment sector looking to exit. Hosted by Stephen Watts, Director and Head of Built Environment Sector at Fortus, our panel of experts includes:
• Mark Standish, Director & Head of Corporate Finance at Fortus
• Chris Wilson, Director Head of Tax at Fortus
• Kerry Jimenez, Legal Director at EMW Law LLP
POINTS FOR DISCUSSION
• Current sector activity
• How to value your business and funding options
• Succession Options
o Could a management buy-out work?
o Would a Trade Sale be a viable option?
o Could an Employee Ownership Trust present a viable alternative?
o How you could arrange succession in the family.
o Whether solvent liquidation could be the best option.
• An opportunity to submit questions.