fbe Newcastle - Building Growth Through Tax Incentives
Date:24th October 2019
Time:7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Northern Counties Club, 11 Hood St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6LH
fbe Newcastle, in association with Access2Funding, invite you to a presentation on the topic of ‘Building Growth Through Tax Incentives’.
The presentation will be delivered by tax specialist, Debra Lowndes, who has over thirty-five years’ experience across multiple tax disciplines and has mentored some of the most innovative tax professionals across the nation.
Debra has the spent the last 10 years as a tax specialist, business coach and mentor for Access2Funding, delivering numerous CPD webinars on subjects such as tax credits, automatic enrolment, systemising tax services MTD, R&D tax credits and capital allowances.
During her presentation Debra will cover:
• How is R&D relevant to the future of the construction industry
• How to spot R&D within your own projects
• Embedded Capital Allowances (ECA) and their impact of commercial property industry
• Why you should record existing fixture values before renovation
• Implications of ECA on dwelling houses with communal area
• Why many tax incentives still remain unclaimed
The event will be extremely popular with limited places, so it is best to book early to be assured of a place!
7.30 – 7:55 arrival, breakfast and networking
8am-8.05 welcome and introduction,
8.05 – 8.40 – presentation
8.40-8.55 Q&A – 9am close.